Friday, August 16, 2013

Patti's Precious Posterity

In the midst of me packing up and moving to the Bluegrass State, I got a Facebook message from my second mom in high school.  Seriously, this woman and her baked goods, delicious team dinners, and well packed bus snacks kept me alive!  I always knew I had another mom who always had my back!  She took such great care of me and treats me like one of her own.  I could NOT say no to this good woman when she asked if I would take pictures of her cute grandkids!  So I got to spend a lovely rainy afternoon with one of my longest, dearest friends Meaghan, her cute little girl, Meaghan's sister Jordan, her sweet two boys and Patti.  There was a lot of laughing, bribing, whistling, and convincing...I was so terrified that I didn't get ANY good shots.  BUT, as I sorted through all of them I was so surprised and excited at what my sweet camera captured!  

So, three weeks later I FINALLY got to editing them!  I'm in love with them!

Here are a few of my personal favs!

Seriously, so adorable!
I can't stop laughing at this one!
So precious!
SO hilarious!

She may not be a physical mini-me of her mom, but by darn she is her personality SPITTING IMAGE!  LOVE IT!
THOSE EYES!!!!!!!!!
We sure know who is grandpa is!  SO cute!
I love that little smile!
Those eyes are a window to that little soul of hers!

I can't get over how much I loved this photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment