Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Smashing Spauldings

I know you have seen these cute faces on the blog before, but I cannot stop photographing them.  Any of them.  In any form.  I am sure my insta-followers are SICK of seeing these cuties, but I don't rather care.

Anywho.  I am so so so blessed to call these lovelies my nieces and nephews!  Being an aunt is the greatest calling of my life.  Each one of these beauties hold a piece of my heart, and my heart will shatter when I have to leave them.  But luckily, I have this photo shoot to always remember their sparkling eyes and super big smiles.  Whenever I look at these pictures I will always hear their giggles and laughs as think how fortunate I was to be behind the camera.

We spent a wonderful evening in the east mountains.  The lighting was wonderful and the smiles abundant!  I was also lucky enough to snag a few pictures of my stunning baby sister.  She is growing up into a beautiful little lady.  I am so thankful for this summer and the time we get to spend together.  I sure do love her and that smile of hers!

So, without further adieu, my favorite nieces, nephews, and baby sister:







 







No comments:

Post a Comment