Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Adorable {A} Girls

I am 100% sure these girls' sweet mama is my oldest, non-related best friend!  We have some SERIOUSLY amazing memories; some hilarious, some sad, some absurd, and some just plain awesome!  A high school day did not pass without me seeing my Mugs.  For three solid years we had lockers right next to each other, and we were teammates (the best kind of friends).
There are not enough words for me to describe how much I love and am so grateful for the friendship of #4 (her jersey number).
One of my favorite things about growing up would be seeing all of my favorite people grow up too!  Meaghan is a fantastic mom to these adorable beauties!!  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE when my best friends have kids and let me photograph them!  I just love it.  I just love them.  I just love her.  I just love these pictures!!!!!
It was so hard to choose, but as always, here are my favs:

Cute Big Sis:


Got to love an adorable sisters picture!
 The new little miss!  Isn't she just the sweetest?!

I loved her ruffley bum!



No comments:

Post a Comment